25 Sep 1923
Central Training School for boys set up at Aldershot.
28 Feb 1924
Moved to Beachley and name changed to Boys' Technical School.
Old Robot Society formed.
Name changed to Army Technical School (Boys).
A school flag adopted.
A red, green and blue horizontal tricolour from which came the Association tie and later the School tie.
Beachley Old Boys' Association formed.
First Reunion held.
01 Feb 1947
Name changed to Army Apprentices School, and a new badge adopted.
Name changed to Army Apprentices College.
"New BOBA" formed.
Closure of College.
First Reunion Weekend at the Old Course Hotel.
(Now renamed 'The Chepstow Hotel')
Celebration of 'Beachley - 75 Years'
(Message from H.M. The Queen)
BOBA Veterans first London Cenotaph Parade.
(Now an annual event)
Reunion held at the Chepstow Racecourse
Reunion held the Senior Ranks Mess Beachley Barracks and the Chepstow Racecourse
This page was last updated on: October 19, 2013
BEACHLEY OLD BOYS' ASSOCIATION